The beach I surfed at or attempted to surf at!!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Wednesday (6-17-09) Surf day!
Today is the day I try to surf! We went and rented a board at the same place the guys did earlier in the week...I got a long one and we headed to the beach! They also gave me boots and a shirt! I have to say it was one of the hardest things I've ever tried! I give props to all you boys and girls that do it every day ;-) It's hard getting out there and staying out there! You have to watch the waves the whole time! Dave says I didn't do too bad, I didn't catch a wave, but I enjoyed just sitting out there! I did catch one in sideways, which was fun and a little scary at the same time! After surfing we went over to Betty's and had some fries and a few drinks!!!! Then we did a little shopping in Lahaina...Dave got me this beautiful bracelet and we got this super cool starfish that changes colors and looks like it's glowing!!! After do some fun shopping we headed back to our condo and hung out for a bit before we went to Sushi for dinner!! Best Sushi we have ever had...It was amazing! ;-) Another lovely day and night in Hawaii!! ;-)

The beach I surfed at or attempted to surf at!!


My board I used


View from our table at Betty's


Another awesome sunset!


Before we left for Sushi!

I thought these cans were so cool! Different ;-)
Best Sushi ever...In this buttery sauce so yummy MMMMMMM
At dinner ;-)
Found this little guy when we got back! Not sure where he went b/c he wasn't any where to be found in the morning!! ;-)
The beach I surfed at or attempted to surf at!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment