Another great, packed filled day!! Dave and I got up and decided to go to breakfast at this place right by our condo - Gazebo Maui!!! We were in line for an hour before we got seated but it was so worth it! Very great breakfast!! We were going snorkeling again, this time with the family so we wanted to get a big breakfast in before we left! We headed over to the harbor a little early cuz Dave wanted to go surf right there for a while first so I just hung out by the car and watched! Once it was time to check in I waved him in so he had time to get himself ready to go! This time we were doing the afternoon trip on the same boat...no food and it was a little shorter, but it was soooo fun! Even better than the first time cause we got to see dolphins! I never thought I would be able to swim with wild dolphins, but we did! It was the best feeling ever and so wonderful and amazing to see! They just kept swimming in a circle so once I caught up to them I just stayed in one stop and they kept coming back around. At some points they were directly underneath me and I could of reached out and touched them...So amazing ;-) Dave was there too, totally breath taking!!! After we got back we were all pretty hungry so we went over to a place that was right there in the Harbor - Beach Bums! We had a great lunch/dinner then Dave and I went over to Mom and Tony's place to get some extra food they had a hang out for a little bit more since they were leaving the next day! We were going through the food and my mom was going to keep a few eggs for their breakfast in the morning, but she didn't realize she had the fridge really cold and she froze them...all of them!! It was so funny, we were laughing our butts off! I really didn't know you could freeze eggs!!! After we all got a good laugh out of that we took a glass of wine and went and hung out in the lobby!! They had a huge one with nice couches and everything! so fun, and after we each finished our drinks we still weren't ready to go so we went into the hotel restaurant and Tony ordered this amazing bottle of wine! The best white I've had yet...so good! I still need to see if I can find it out here!! ;-) After that Dave and I headed back to our place after we said good-bye!!! It was so hard, but we all had such a great week!! ;-)

The Gazebo!

Waiting in line....

still waiting...

When we got up to the front they had this sign and Dave looked through it!



Finally at our table!


Beautiful view ;-)

Dave surfing before our snorkel trip!


On the boat, heading to the spot!





Getting ready to get in! ;-)















My favorite one!!! From finding Nemo!! ;-)







So amazing! ;-)



Loved the sign!!

So funny ;-)


Group shot!

Right outside the resturant, by the harbor!


Frozen egg!!! HAHAHAHAHA


No comments:
Post a Comment