Monday, August 3, 2009

Tuesday (6-16-09) 1st no plans day!!

This was our first day of nothing!! No times to be anywhere! It was so nice. We got up, had some breakfast at the Condo...Dave's parents, sister and Dan came by to hand over so more food and beer and to say good-bye!! After they left we decided to go hang out at the beach right in front of our Condo! I did a little snorkeling and some boggie boarding! That was fun, but a little hard cuz we didn't have many waves!! Then we picked a spot under the tree, read our books for a little while, got some sun, relaxed!! Once we started to get hungry we headed back up, made some lunch and was going to watch the cubs game for a bit but they were rained out b/c of some big storms...so I called my mom to let them know about the storms b/c they were flying out that day, but they didn't have any delays or anything so that was good! So instead we walked around our Condo and checked out all the restaurants to find a place for dinner!! First we went to the right, then the left! Going towards the left there were a lot of rocks and shallow water where we saw this huge turtle just eating away!! So cool ;-) Went in for a little swim and headed back up to the room to get ready for dinner! Had some wine, while we watched the sunset and walked over to the restaurant! They had a crab special so we got that and some lettuce wraps for our appetizer! So yummy...every meal we had in Hawaii was awesome! Such great food! We ordered our first bottle of red wine!!! I've never been a red wine drinker until our friend Kelli brought over a bottle of Zinfandel and they had a bottle of a Zin so we figured we would try it out!! It was soooo good!!! I LOVED it! Thank you Kelli ;-) I kept the cork so I didn't forget what kind it was cuz I wanted to look for it when we got back home!!! ;-) After dinner we were thinking about desert, but not sure yet and they brought out this awesome brownie cake with ice cream...on the house!! So fun and our server was awesome. He took some great shots!!

On our walk around the Condo! This is to the right of our place looking towards it!
Love the trees and the sun ;-)
smile
I thought this leaf chair was cool so we had to get some pictures!


coconuts!!
Our turtle!!
So cool ;-)
start of our beautiful sunset!
Just me!
and Dave

Enjoying my wine with my husband!
So sexy!

Drinking the bottle of wine Mom Y got us to share once everyone had left the Island...and that's exactly what we did before we went to dinner!! Thanks Mom, we loved it! ;-)

At our table!

Our awesome desert! So cute!
LOVE IT! ;-)

No comments: