Friday, August 7, 2009
Monday 6-22-09, Picked up Cali!
I got up early to get Cali before 9am so we didn't have to pay for Monday!! When I got there she was off doing her thing around the yard....she didn't get excited till she saw me, then she was ready to go home! She was sooooo dirty. I was giving her lots of love and all this dust and dirt just kept falling off her!! They said she did great once she got used to the routine! She swam everyday so she was always wet!! Thankfully she hadn't made it to the water before I got there!! I had dropped Dave off over at Paul's before I went and got her so we headed back there to pick him up. She was so cute once she saw him...ran straight for him, in between the legs, talking and everything! We thought she would be tired for a few days but she was her normal self right away! We just all hung out at home, had some dinner and went to bed early!! I was so happy to see her and be home in our bed!! ;-)


First dinner at home as husband and wife! ;-)
Our sunset that night!! So pretty ;-)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment