Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hana Day 2!

Today was our spa day! We started off with ordering breakfast in the room...so good!! Then we went and walked around a bit and played their 3 hole pitch and putt golf! Now it was my first time golfing and I did pretty good on my first hole, but slowly got worse! It was still a lot of fun! After we finished we went an hung out at the infinity pool for a while! Felt nice to just lay around! We did take some shots in the pool but I haven't gotten those developed yet! Once I do I'll post them ;-) We had our spa appointment at 3pm so we headed over there at 2:30pm or so. They had the steam room, cold plunge, showers and everything! We were both the only ones in our locker rooms, which was nice so we both did the steam room, then the cold plunge! That cold plunge is freezing...I could only dip in and had to get right out! We had a great couples massage....Dave's first and it was very relaxing!! Thanks again Aunt Mariclare ;-) After we hung out in the hot tub they had outside and then headed back to the room, had a snack and decided to go to take showers, had a few beers, and then went and got some dinner at the Ranch. All they had at the hotel was a dinner and show and we didn't feel like sitting through a show! Had a great burger and some wings at the Ranch...couple of beers and great conversation with my husband!!! Went back to the hotel and started to repack. We had so much stuff...thankfully we got it all in 4 bags!!! Went to bed pretty early...sun takes a lot out of you!!





Really liked this tree!! So pretty ;-)


Going to take my first swing!








No comments: