Friday, August 14, 2009

Black Widow Spiders

We just killed a black widow and her babies (actually Dave did I just watched). Our bags are set up outside and I noticed a big web in the hole and what looked like dirt so I went and checked it out and they were itty bitty babies. YUCK. After Dave sprayed bug spray through the hole we turned it on it's side and there was mom in the corner..double, triple YUCK. We killed Mom and babies and checked the other one too just to be sure. That is the 2nd one we've killed in 2 months. We are going to ask our landlord if she can have someone come and spray for spiders...I'm worried more about Cali with those then us cuz she's so nosey. And we've been killing at least 3 a week in our bedroom...not black widow's but those other ugly black spiders. I feel like I have them crawling all over me...time to take a shower!!! ;-)

No comments: