The boys slept in...I think Dave said till 10ish...I'm sure Dave could of slept longer!! They got breakfast and John and Dave were getting old school shaves so they went over to the place to make sure they could both get in. At first it was looking like no, but they took Dave right away! Justin and Tony were having a drink at the bar. Once Dave was done (he said it took about 45 minutes) he thought he was running out of time so he was going to have Justin drop him back off at the hotel so he could start getting ready....Tony and Justin told him he had plenty of time and not to worry and he went back down and sat with John till he was done!! After all that I think they had a beer at the bar and headed to the hotel to get ready....
LOVE animals, especially Dogs. Have the best husband in the world - Dave Yerks! He's all mine ladies! ;-) Reader, scrapbooker, do a lot of cross stitching, cook (just started getting into the fun stuff).
No comments:
Post a Comment