So I know you all are wondering how everything went....it was AWESOME! We had no drama, no fights....just beautiful weather and great company! It couldn't of gone any better! We are both so happy and have LOTS of pictures to share. Which I will post in little batches.....One or two each day ;-)
Since we've been back we've been pretty busy. Can't believe June is over and July 4th was here and gone! I feel like June was the shortest month ever!! I'm patiently waiting for our marriage license so I can go to the DMV, and start changing my name on everything!!! Hopefully it gets here in the next few weeks!
We had a great 4th of July! We went over to our friends Heather & Justin's in OB! Had a blast drinking, playing bags and watching the fireworks!!! The best part was the marshmallow fight after the fireworks!! So fun, and next year we will come more prepared!! ;-)
Hope everyone is doing well....miss you tons! Hugs
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment