To start the day off we had an appointment with the marriage license people at 9am! It took maybe 10 minutes and we were done....It was a great feeling knowing we were getting so close! Since it was still early we went over to John and Tasha's and had some breakfast and Mimosa's! After we hung out for a bit Tasha and I went back to our place and waiting for my mom! We had to pick up my dress at 1pm and then get over to the Luau by 3:30pm. The boys were going surfing and then meeting us at the Luau!! Tasha, mom and I stopped and had a little lunch, got my dress and headed to my mom's hotel since that's where I was leaving the dress to hang!! We were going to try and meet up with the guys and then get ready at Dave's parents place, but it was already getting late so we just decided to stay and get ready at my mom's!! Thankfully we did because I had a wardrobe malfunction!! No joke..(see pic below). So I got this cute long strapless dress that I thought would be perfect. First after I got out of the shower I realized I forgot underwear...duh, I know, but it was crazy trying to remember everything...so thankfully my mom wears regular, cute panties so I had to borrow a pair of hers...then I put the dress on and you can see right through it...no kidding! It was bad...so while Tasha took a shower and got ready mom and I went over to the mall that's right by her hotel and they had a grocery type shop that had cute dresses. They had no dressing rooms so I had to try everything on over my clothes. I think I tried on at least 10 or so dresses and found this white/blue one that I liked best. So to make sure I took my shorts off in the middle of the store (with the dress over me of course) just to make sure you couldn't see through it....Thankfully you couldn't, cuz we were running out of time! While I was taking it off I accidentally flashed the whole store...but thankfully no one was paying attention to us so we were good! My mom and I were laughing our butts off...I really wish we would of had it all on camera! So by the time we got out of the store and back to the hotel we had to get on the road cuz it took at least 40 minutes to get to the luau! Tasha was ready and my mom just had to change...So I changed my clothes...did my make-up in the car and Tasha did my hair. No one made it there at 3:30pm. Everyone was running behind schedule. Dave and the boys were just getting out of the surf when we started heading that way and they still had to change and shower. Dave's parents hotel was a lot farther away then they had thought so they got there right when they were getting ready to seat us. Christa and Alex had flight delays so they were going to be late. We all got seated, got some drinks and had a great time!! The luau was awesome! So fun to watch them do all their dances, but hard to get pictures of! And the food was amazing!! So filling. After the Luau a group of us went to LuLu's and hung out for a bit! So fun ;-) Tasha was our driver and she was staying with me and Dave was staying with John. You know the whole night before the wedding thing...We dropped off the boys and headed to our place. Hung out for a little bit...did girly stuff and went to sleep....Have a long day tomorrow!! ;-)
Right outside the license place!! ;-)

At Tasha and John's for breakfast!


Me, Mom and Tash picking up my dress!




My wardrobe malfunction! Ha...I'm such a dork


At the front of the hotel where the Luau was!



A group of us trying to learn how to Hula!! Even Dave was up there!

The beautiful necklace that Dave's Dad gave to Me, Sara, Maribeth, and my Mom!!

First drink at the Luau...not very strong so I switched to wine!

Love this pic of Dave!

The happy soon to be married couple...They did do shout outs to people so we had to stand up!

It was so hot and the sun was beating right on me so I was trying to save myself from tan lines!!


Just thought this was a great shot to share. Our sunset!!


Dave being the sweet man he is!! ;-)

Tony gave me and my Mom a Lei....So beautiful!!












We took pics with the guys after the show...






I think this was a Mai Tai, but not totally sure. So good!!!

Everyone being silly....it gets passed around. Not sure what started this, but funny!!






Group shot!!!


Dave and John taking a shot before we left!

Dave looks like he wants to spit it out!! ;-)


Don't think it tasted that great...HA LOL

On our drive back to the hotels....Tasha was our DD!

Our driver being silly!


The boys...

Probably not the best idea since i'm pretty sure she was actually driving at this point!

Our last hug as Fiancees....;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment