Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Wedding Day - Girls Getting Ready!!

Not surprisingly I got up around 7ish...just couldn't sleep anymore!!! To excited...Tasha got up I think around 8ish and went and got us these yummy Cinnamon rolls for breakfast!! After we eat we packed up all of our stuff because we had to go check into the Marriott at 1pm and we didn't want to leave anything at this Condo!! Once we got all that taken care, we both showered! We still had about an hour or so to kill so we just hung out in the hotel and talked...I was pretty calm and feeling good at this point! Whatever was going to happen was going to happen so I didn't worry too much. Plus it was nice to have to some to just breathe!! We left around 12:45ish to get to the Marriott at 1pm! I check us in...My mom, Heather and Christa all came to the hotel to hang out and just watch everyone get ready! Heather and Christa went and got us all some sandwiches so we had a little something in our stomachs since we wouldn't be eating till later that night!! They did My mom and Tasha first then did me!! The girls were really nice and fast getting us all done on time!!! We took some pictures and started for the car around 5pm! Everything was starting at 5:30ish. At this point feeling nervous and excited to see Dave! I thought we were going to be late but we weren't....plus it can't start without me ;-) Off to South Maluaka Beach we go...it is right in front of the Maui prince hotel....The guy at the check in said it would take us 20 minutes to get there....so I really thought we were going to be late, but it didn't it only took us 5 minutes or so. It was me and my mom in our car....Tasha drove my mom's, Heather went with Christa in hers! Of course my mom and I got there first, parked and found out it's a pretty long hick to the beach from the lobby so one of the check in guys was nice and drove us over in a golf cart....wish we would of gotten pictures but oh well!! Once he dropped us off, Deanne was waiting for us at the top so she went through some of what was going on while we waited for the girls. They came riding down in the golf cart too....all of them!!! So funny...you had the driver, Christa next to him with the other 2 standing on the back ;-) Would of been some great shots, but the photographer had just gotten there!!! Deanne told the girls what they had to do and let me know that Dave had a microphone on him so not to talk dirty till they took it off!!! We all started laughing with that one!!!



Me the morning of right before breakfast!!!

Our yummy Cinnamon Rolls!! So good ;-)
Me sitting watching the girls get ready!!!

My mom with a funny hair shot!!! Her hair turned out great!
Tasha talking away while she got her hair done!
My turn!!! I LOVED my hair....it was exactly what I wanted!!
Time for make-up!!!
The girls messing with me and put one of their hair pieces on me and took some shots!
Me and mom while we are starting to get ready!!!
The beautiful flowers Dave's Aunt Mariclare and family sent us!



My side view....

The 2 girls that did our hair and make-up!!!
My feet were so dirty from walking around in flip flops and bare foot so Tash was nice enough to clean them for me!!! Love ya girl

Getting Nervous smile!

Cute picture of my girls!!
Getting into the puffy skirt thing....

Can't breathe for at least 2 hours!!! ;-) J/K it wasn't that bad


All of us trying to find 2 pins that they stuck in the dress!!

Now we found them and had to figure out how to get them out!! Thanks to Heather she got it!! ;-)

Excited dance.....getting closer!
Getting ready to get me in it!

I'm in there somewhere!!



Zipping me up....

I think she was ajusting and Tasha was snaping away....I think it's a good picture!
Heather doing the same thing.....
Mom getting her shoes on!!






Tasha doing the jewlery and shoes!!! ;-)

Tash being Tash!!
Really like this shot...I think I was just taking a breath and breathing it all in for a sec!!!





On our way!!! (this is where I lost my one earing) Oh well, no one seemed to notice and you can only tell in some pictures!!!

No comments: