Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reception - Part 2

These are from mid night to the end of the night! As you can see we got some fun ones! Enjoy ;-)

Dave & I
Mom & Tony
Sara & Mom Y
Tasha & John
Heather & Justin
Sara & Dan
Sarah & Nathan
Aunt Ginger & Uncle Kent
Me & Sarah
Dad Y & Sara
Christa & Alex
Mom Y & Dad Y
The wedding party table once we got our food!! Yummy
You will notice Dave and I had 2 dances...this was the dance to the song we picked!! Ben Harper Happy Everafter in your eyes!!

My Mom and I dance to Celine Dion, Because you loved me!

Dave & his mom dance to Tom Petty, Wildflowers!

Me and mom watching them dance!
Table 12...Inside joke!! ;-)
Tasha, Me, Sara
Tasha making me doing funny faces!!!
Not sure what this was supposed to be!! ;-)
Christa & I
Christa & I laughing at something!!!
Heather
Tasha & I
Me & Sara
Me & Sara doing funny face!
Heather & Sara
Justin, Mom Y & John
Dave and his Dad hanging out at the bar!
Tasha & Heather
Me and my girls!!!
Dan being weird!!!
Tasha & I
Sara & Dan
Sara playing with the girls flowers!!
Tasha!

No comments: