Well besides our annoying neighbors....
The cubs lost the last game of the regular season, but that's OK b/c they are playing the LA dodgers and Dave got us tickets for Sunday's game. Of course if it's needed. I'm actually hoping they win the first 3, but if not that's awesome too, because we can watch. We were going to get tickets for Saturday's game, but we can't b/c that's Tasha's going away party that we are hosting at our house so we will just have to watch it here. And take it easy on the drinks so we are ready to go for Sunday's game if they play. I really think this is their year!!!! ;-)
I also went and watched Dave surf. He's told me about these birds that dive straight into the water to get fish and I got a good video of it. It's pretty funny. I can't believe they get so close to the surfers. They don't seem to care that they are there.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
GO CUBBIES!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment