Monday, September 8, 2008

Great Weekend! ;-)

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Dave, Cali and I had a pretty good one. Friday night while we were getting ready for bed I was trying to get the bed made and Cali wouldn't get off so I just covered her up. Well as you can see she didn't seem to mind!!!! ;-) All you can see is her cute little nose and she stayed like that for a while. She makes us laugh every day! ;-)
Saturday morning I went with Dave surfing. I didn't get in the water, but it was a beautiful day. There's a beach picture below!!! None of Dave surfing. I'm trying to get a good video but haven't gotten one yet. Once I do I will be sure to share with everyone! We also went on a bike ride on the beach. We went as far as you can go and total we probably went about 6 miles. It was really pretty and fun! We stopped and had some lunch on the beach, got home just in time to watch the Cubs lose yet again ;-( I really hope they get there stuff together soon, because we need them at their best right now. Saturday night we didn't do much. Dave watched a soccer game and we caught up on some shows. While we were on the couch Dave was messing with Cali, yet again, and she didn't seem to mind so he made a fort around her out of pillows!!! When she is tired you can do anything to her!!!!
Sunday was a football and baseball day! Dave got up and went surfing but Cali and I just hung out at home!!!! We went over to Paul and Kelli's for Sunday night football and the Bears won!!! Thanks to Kelli for cooking some awesome food. We had a great time hanging out. And Happy Birthday to Paul!!!! ;-) Hugs and Kisses to all from the 3 of us!!!


Where's Cali????

There she is!!!!!


Cali in her fort!!!!
Saturday Morning beach picture!

No comments: