Everyone knows that saying right!?!?!?! Well after one day of looking Dave and I found an awesome place in Carlsbad. We are moving Oct 26. We went and signed the lease and looked at the place one more time last night. I also took some measurements and everything is going to fit fine. We will have to do a little rearranging a few times I'm sure but we'll get it right. It's the perfect place for Cali, it's in a quiet neighborhood. Downtown Carlsbad is still biking distance. It's about 30min North from where we are now. We are both really excited. Can't wait to show you all pictures.
Cubs start today at 3:30pm. Dave is working from home and he started early so we can leave and get to the bar before the game starts. GO CUBS!!!!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY!!! congrats!!! good luck moving! send pictures of the new place asap!!
Ahhhh, you're all grown up! I am so happy that you found such an awesome place.
Post a Comment