Friday, September 19, 2008

Change of Plans

Well we didn't go to dinner last night. Cali is sick and we still are not sure whats wrong with her. I'm still debating on calling the vet. She didn't eat at all on Wednesday and had really bad diarrhea since Tuesday night. I got her to eat chicken and rice twice yesterday, but she would only eat the chicken this morning, but there hasn't been any diarrhea since about 3:30pm yesterday. She's still drinking water so I'm pretty sure she's not dehydrated, but she was a little lethargic yesterday. Hopefully she's getting better, but it worries me that she's still not eating.
We changed our reservation to tonight at 7:30pm. Dave has the day off so we are going to go hang out downtown and have dinner. He's surfing now. Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll keep you posted on Cali.

No comments: