Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wanna Move NOW...

If we don't move soon, I'm going to go crazy. I don't know if its because I'm older and at that point in my life where I just want to own my own place or I'm just a B#%*h. Either way....we are looking for a new place. I can't stand our neighbors. They are all young, college and high school age and don't have an respect for anyone else. I was doing laundry today and one of the guys that lives in the front house decided that it was OK to take my stuff out of the dryer (which wasn't even done drying) put them in a bag and put everything that I had in the wash in the dryer. Now not all our stuff gets dried. And he had just done it b/c the wash had just started so I went and told them next time just wait. I don't get it, wouldn't common sense tell you that they aren't done and to wait?????? UGH, I'm so pissed off. Then the people upstairs walk like elephants and blast their music with the base so loud it rattles our fans and pictures. We have said something to them many times.
So if anyone knows of any places in San Diego that is a good deal, have a yard and my OWN washer and dryer please let us know. I would love to find a place by the end of this year.
Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have fun stuff and pictures to post from our weekend, but I'm not in the best of moods right now to do that so stay tuned.....I'll do it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Christa said...

There are a bunch of places that I know if in IL that have those benefits. I'll help you look.
;)