Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crickets

I don't know about anyone else but I hate them. So how one got into our wall heater and started up last night. Of course the heater is right by the bedroom so I tried finding it and couldn't because the heater doesn't come apart so we decided to try and heat it out. Well that worked for a little and then with the heater on it started its annoying noise so I tried just letting it go, but it didn't seem to shut it up. I let the heater go for about an hour and it was still alive, not really sure how. It was about 11:30 or so and I turned the heater off and tried to get to sleep. It finally stopped after about 15 minutes. Hopefully it either died or left. I guess we will find out tonight.
Hope everyone is doing well....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Cricket story.
Miss you!

Love Jess