Nothing else too exciting over here. I got some awesome news from Jessi - her and Gabe are thinking of planning a trip out here. Just for a long weekend but it would be so fun and awesome to see them. Still nothing on the job search. Had an interview with a place right here in PB but I make more collecting unemployment and they have no benefits. I can't believe how crazy it is out there right now. Seems like everyone is looking for work. Dave and I talked over the weekend and I have started looking in other areas north of here. Yeah it won't be by the beach but at least we would be in an area that we could afford to buy sometime soon. We are still doing ok as far as money so all and all doing good!!! Hope everyone has something fun planned for the weekend! Love ya! XOXOXO



No comments:
Post a Comment