Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just Cuz...

So Cali and I are getting into a pretty good schedule this week. I'm getting the house ready for Tasha's going away party so we've had some lunch, gone for a walk and she has helped me get the house together for next weekend. I'm getting used to being home, but still hoping to find a job soon. Seems like you either have to know someone to even get in for an interview or they are looking for someone with a degree. Once Tasha leaves I'm applying at a temp place. Hopefully I can get something good. We will see. I really didn't think it would take this long, but such is life.
Cali is doing better, back to her normal self. She's being a butt when it comes to taking her meds. She'll take one fine and then the other one takes at least 3 tries in different food. Maybe they don't taste good!
Dave is doing good. He didn't work from home at all this week, but he'll be home a few days next week.
Hope everyone is doing well. Keep in touch...Hugs and Kisses from the 3 of us! ;-)

No comments: