Sunday, March 1, 2009

The perfect Sunday!

It was another beautiful day in California! We made our first beach trip of the year and it was awesome! I just laid out, listened to music and watched Dave surf. He hung out with me for a while before he went in the water! This is the exact reason why we LOVE living out here. It's March 1st and we are hanging out at the beach!! Love that! I did get a little sunburn, but it will probably be my one and only of the year. I don't know why, but I always burn the first time I go and hang out at the beach!! Oh well!!! We went and got some lunch at a little Greek place by the beach. It was yummy!!! Hope everyone had a great Sunday as well and are ready for another week! :-)
So Saturday we went out shopping for our wedding bands!!! We got lucky and found what we were looking for at the same place Dave got my engagement ring!!! Can't wait to see them. We should get them in about a month! Hugs and Kisses to everyone!!







No comments: