If you would of asked me a year ago how I'd be feeling with 3 months left till the wedding I can honestly say it would be a lot different then it really is. I would of thought life would be crazy....so many things to do with time closing in. But, with the way things have gone the past year I have to say I'm feeling really good. Not having a job has made this processes so easy and so stress free. As of today, we have our final bill for the ceremony, all flowers ordered, all leis ordered, cake is ordered, wedding bands are almost done (we just got a call today that I can go pick up my engagement ring and the bands should be ready in a few weeks), Dave's tux is ordered, and of course I have my dress. All there is really left to do is get a final count on who is going to be in Hawaii, get the groomsman's outfits, book our 2nd week in Hawaii, and get my dress fitted. Yeah, of course there's little stuff to think about, like.....cali boarding, packing, bridal party gifts, etc...but as for all the BIG stuff I think we are doing great!! ;-) I just can't wait for it to get here already....I'm so excited.
I hope to see everyone in April for the wedding shower. Hugs and Kisses from California!!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment