Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our Backyard Animal Planet....

We have a field behind our place and just recently we have seen lots of animals. Our first was a coyote in the middle of the day. I couldn't get the camera out and ready in time to get a shot, but it was pretty cool. It was calling to its pack so I'm guessing he was trying to find them! Cali also sees a lot of bunnies. It's hard to get a good shot of them b/c the grass is tall, but Cali always lets us know when they are out there. She lays with her head out just watching. And of course lot's of lizards....they are all over the place. I think they stay away from our area when Cali is out cuz she likes to chase them. My favorite so far are the little prairie dogs. There just so cute!! Cali will let us know if anything else cool comes along!!!! ;-)





No comments: