They were able to finish everything today. They got her a little after 8. Cali and I were all set up outside on our deck, but come to find out when they got here they needed access to the outside as well. So Cali and I spent the morning at Dave's work. Cali did great. She was a little nervous but otherwise she was fine. We left Dave's work at about 10am and went to a park that was near by b/c Cali needed to go out and Dave didn't want anyone to notice they had a dog up there so he was only going to be about a half hour so we just waiting around for him. Our landlord Tod called to let us know that they were finished at about 11 or so, so once Dave met us at the park we just came back home and started cleaning up. The kitchen is now back to normal except the stove is still out b/c of the patch work they had to do. We will be able to get that back tomorrow. The bathroom is also up and running and cleaned. They still have a hole in the wall but it's covered by our garbage can and we are leaving in 3 weeks so oh well. Bedroom is smell free and back to normal - thank goodness - I couldn't go another night sleeping in the other room. I LOVE my bed too much. The carpet in the living room is still damp so we will keep the fans on it all night tonight and tomorrow I'll be able to get that back together and the 2nd bedroom. So we should be all normal by tomorrow night. Just in time for the party!!! Wow - can't believe it. I thought for sure we were going to have to move it. I took a few more pictures but I'm too tired to get those downloaded so if I can I'll try and get to it tomorrow.
Hope everyone had a great week. - Love -
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment