I didn't get the job ;-( Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be. They didn't give a reason this time so not sure why. The up side is it gives Dave, Cali and I more time to get settled in our new place. I'll keep looking and if nothing at least start temping or working at a job not doing what I want, but at least getting money. I will keep you posted on the job front.
Packing is going well. We got through the 2nd bedroom yesterday and I'm doing the last of it today and tomorrow. We should hopefully be in pretty good shape come Saturday when we move all the big stuff. I have pictures of the mess now, but I can't get to the cord to get the pictures on my computer, but once we get going and moving I'll post everything.
Hope everyone had a great weekend! TTYL ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry hun. Hang in there...and enjoy the time off you are having! Miss u...
Post a Comment