I hope this next week goes by fast. I'm going to miss this place just because of all the memories, but I'm so ready to move. Our place is a mess, boxes everywhere and the neighbors are getting more and more annoying. Last night we had another cricket in the house. This time in our bedroom. Ugh, it's so so annoying. I don't know about anyone else but I could not sleep with a cricket going all night. So we switched rooms till about 4am and went back to our bed. We tried looking for it. Moved the bed and pulled up the carpet but it must have been in the wall somewhere just out of reach to kill. Cali was funny...when we got up to move back to your bed she was spread out at the bottom. I think she liked having the bed to herself! ;-)
I had an interview today with a company by our new place. It seemed to go well. They are interviewing a few more people today and should be making a decision by Monday. If I do get lucky and get the job I didn't put my start date till 11-1-08. That way I can get the house back in order and Cali has some time to get used to the new place before being by herself for 9 hours. I will let you all know how it goes.
Hope everyone has some fun plans for this weekend! Enjoy ;-)
Hugs from San Diego!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i miss you!
Best of luck on the new place and job! Send us your new address.Love,Maribeth
Post a Comment