Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Sorry it's been so long. It's been pretty crazy with the holidays. Lots to update on though.
Christmas was AWESOME! ;-) I hope you all had a wonderful day as well. Dave got me a new camera - YEAH with a printer that only prints pictures. I can't wait to start using it. Lots and lots of scrapbooking stuff. I can finish so many projects now and start some new ones.
Connie you will happy to know that Dave cooked a turkey for dinner. No mac & cheese, although that would have been a lot less work! ;-)

I have no work until Jan 2nd. So Dave and I have some easy, fun, and hard working days ahead of us. We are right now waiting for the empire carpet people to come and tell us how much it would be for us to re carpet the living room and hall way. We stopped at Home Depot on Sunday and the cheapest they could do it is $700, sorry but we don't have that kind of money and since we are still renting it's totally not worth it. They said they would be here between 9 - 11. Why they can't just give you a time is beyond me. Then we have the heater people coming between 12 - 2. We had SDG&E come out 2 weeks ago to check our wall heater and thankfully we never got it started because it had a faulty valve and we would of burnt the place down. So we got a new one from our landlords and now we have to wait for someone to put it back together. Fun I know, don't you just wish you were here too! ;-)

I will put up some pictures soon. I have some from my company Xmas party and of course Christmas to share with everyone. I should have time to do that today, so check back soon.

Wedding stuff - nothing new to report. Dave and I really haven't sat down and talked yet. But don't worry come the first of the year I will have lots to tell.

Miss you all and I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Felicia . . just thinking about you. Hope you enjoy all this wonderful holiday time off. It was so great to see you when you came to Chicago just wish we could have spent a litte more time together. thinking of you always . .love Lis