So my trip was awesome! Very, very busy, but lots of fun. I was able to spend a little time with everyone. The only person I missed this trip is Connie Z, but I will see her for sure in April. For about a month I was telling Dave how I missed the snow and the cold. Just the whole feel of Xmas. It's not the same here in San Diego, but I have to say that I no longer miss that cold or the snow. I'm happy being in 60 degree weather for Xmas and spending the day at the beach. This year Dave and I are getting a tree so it will smell like Xmas in our place....Can't wait to start decorating.
No really big wedding news as of yet. Haven't sat down to figure much out. I have thought about some things and looked at a few magazines, but nothing in stone yet. I will keep all those interested up to date.....Promise.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment