So I'm flying home to Chicago in 6 1/2 hours and counting. The best part is, I get to leave work in 2 hours! ;-)
I noticed on the weather channel this morning that Chicago go hit with some snow, but as of right now my flight is still leaving on time. The worse thing in the world is getting stuck in the airport because your flight is delayed. What is there to do besides read a book, listen to your IPod or people watch. After a while that gets boring. So who ever reads this pray that my flight leaves on time - PLEASE!
And for some of you - I will see you soon! ;-)
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
snow has stopped but it coated pretty good last night...about 5 inches or so. Its pretty clear outside so your flight should be just fine!
See you soon!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment