Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm Engaged! ;-)


Check out that ring! ;-) Isn't it the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. I LOVE it.

So for those of you wonder "how did he do it". I'll try and make this short!!!
Sunday Dec 2 2006 - he asked that morning if I would like to go watch the sunset. I said of course b/c we haven't been able to go lately b/c I get off work at 5pm and by then its already dark. So at 4 ish we started getting things together. We brought Cali with us, like always and we went to the spot that we go to each time we watch the sunset. I didn't think anything of it b/c he had a bag which we always bring with water for Cali and usually drinks for us. We sat down, got Cali situated and he handed me a photo album. It has a bunch of pictures of us, from now, and from way back when. Still blonde me, had no idea. I get to the second to last page and its a picture of the last sunset that we watched with "remember what happened here???" at the bottom of it. I thought for a little while and then turned the page and it said "will you marry me?" Once I looked up he was already on one knee with the ring. Of course I said yes, and of Course I cried, but he didn't see b/c I had my sunglasses on! ;-) I've been the happiest girl since. I don't think I have stopped smiling! ;-) I love him with all my heart. And I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him!




2 comments:

Christa said...

no wonder it took Dave forever to purpose, the ring cost him a whole years salary!!!!! hehe. jk dave. its almost as beautiful as you!! Im so happy for you guys and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!

See you sooooooooooooon. but not soon enough!!!!

ps yaaaaaayyy you got a blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo happy for you Felicia!! Yyyyiiiiiippppppeeeeeee you are engaged. Let me know if you need some advice or help with the wedding plans.
-Lulit