Sara and Dan did a cool road trip and stopped and stayed with us for 4 days before heading to Vegas!! It was great to see them and show them around Carlsbad!!! I took off work on Thursday the 2nd to spend the day with them before they headed out on Friday morning. So Wednesday night we had a BBQ and played some bags and of course a drinking game to end the night!!! Thursday I made some pancakes for breakfast and Dan, Sara and I headed to the beach!! It was cloudy all day and pretty chilly so we didn't stay out all day. We got some lunch at the Armenian Cafe and some hot chocolate to warm up at Starbucks after!!! Dave was hoping to get off early, but he was having a crazy work day so he wasn't able to, but by the time we all got back and showered he was off!! Decided on some good Mexican for their last night dinner and all went to bed pretty early! It was great having them here and hopefully we can get the whole family to plan a trip together soon!!! Love and miss you all!! ;-)
After this Sara went in the water to get all the sand off and turned purple....I'm not kidding!
No comments:
Post a Comment