I can't believe summer is over...I still feel like we haven't had a summer at all!! Hopefully that just means we will have a warm winter!!! We have had an awesome weekend so far and it's not over yet!! Friday we went to the beach with our neighbors b/c Jenn wanted to try surfing!! I went out on a boogie board and just hung out! I love just sitting out their! While we were out there we saw a seal and a pod of dolphins!! It was sooooooo cool!!! I love seeing the wild life!!!
Saturday morning we took Cali to breakfast with us and took her to Petco cuz she was out of food!!! Jenn called and said they wanted to go out again and try so we went along with them. I was still pretty tired from Friday so I didn't stay out long and there was a ton more people because of the holiday weekend. I went to bed at 8pm on Saturday and slept till 9 Sunday morning....it felt great to catch up on sleep.
Sunday we just hung out at home all day with Cali. It was an awesome lazy day!! We watched What happens in Vegas, not as funny as I thought it was going to be and Inglorious Bastards. Very long and crazy movie!!!
Today we are just hanging out this morning, just about to go to the grocery store and maybe get me a new bike!!!! I really want one with speeds so I can make it up our crazy hill!! I hope everyone is having a safe holiday weekend!! We miss you all!!
I want to send thoughts and prayers to our friends Vanessa and Adrian. They had their twin boys about 2 1/2 months early. Finn weighed 1lb 12oz and Luke 1lb 9oz. As of today they are fighting strong and doing good. Please have them in your thoughts and prayers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment