So we have a very talented artist somewhere in North County!!! Whoever is doing this has also done ones with jaws surrounding a statue of a guy surfing!! They are very clever and pretty cool to see. This one was done on a pile of dirt in a empty lot down the street from our place!! They do it at night and I don't know how they don't get caught, but whoever it is is very talented!!!! I think they are funny!! ;-)
When I got home yesterday from doing some shopping Dave had some flowers all in a vase for me on the table!!! He is the best husband ever!!
I hope you all are having a great weekend!! We will be hanging out all day watching football and eating some chili that I made last night in honor of the first Giants game of the year!!! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment