Baby Hunter & Big Boy Zander Hunter Matt & Dave being funny! ;-) John & I Mom came to hang out at Sara's Wedding The Beautiful Bride & I Dave and his cousin dancing Father of the Bride & me Brother & Sister dancing!!!! Bride & mother of the bride!!! Dave & Dave Groom & I Me in the middle of the 2 most special people in my life! Aren't we Cute! ;-) The first Dance! The first Dance! At the Church! baby mark! ;-)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Felicia, The pictures you have are great. Would love a copy or send through email. I'm glad you were able to spend time with your grandfather and family. We were so glad you were a part of Sara's day. Thank you again for all your help! Love, Maribeth
Hey Felicia!! My mom said to check out your pictures. They are so cute! I love them! It was so great to see you and spend some time with you! I don't know what I would have done with out you!!! Cant wait to see you and Dave again soon! Love ya!
LOVE animals, especially Dogs. Have the best husband in the world - Dave Yerks! He's all mine ladies! ;-) Reader, scrapbooker, do a lot of cross stitching, cook (just started getting into the fun stuff).
2 comments:
Felicia, The pictures you have are great. Would love a copy or send through email. I'm glad you were able to spend time with your grandfather and family. We were so glad you were a part of Sara's day. Thank you again for all your help! Love, Maribeth
Hey Felicia!! My mom said to check out your pictures. They are so cute! I love them! It was so great to see you and spend some time with you! I don't know what I would have done with out you!!! Cant wait to see you and Dave again soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment