So need your opinion......was i wrong? or did i do the right thing?
Of course Dave thinks I did the right thing. And if it was me I would have been thankful if someone did it for me, but I didn't get that feeling.
So as you all know I am job less so I've been spending my days at home with Cali just hanging out. Well our neighbors up front got a puppy and they leave him caged outside all day while they are at work. Well at first he would only bark for 5 minutes or so and then quiet well today at about 9:30 this morning he starting and was still going 30 minutes later. Other neighbors around us were trying to talk to him to get him to quiet and kids were yelling at him making barking noises to egg him on. Me being me I went over there let him out played ball with him for about 20 minutes or so and put him back in his cage. He barked at me when I left but was quiet for about 2 hours. He started up again, but didn't last long and then I noticed that my neighbors were home. So I walked over and told them what happened and what I did. Well the guy was the one that was home, he just moved in not too long ago not sure if that means one of the girls moved out or if he is just dating one of them and moved in. Either way all he said was oh and thank you. Nothing like we are training him or sorry or anything. He didn't seem appreciative at all. I think he was more pissed about me going in there back area instead of helping out his dog and them not getting complaints from all our neighbors. I also offered to play with him or walk him if needed since I'm not doing much anyways and I didn't get a great response off for that either. I also noticed that the little guy is teething so that's why he's so fussy, but I didn't tell him that I'm sure he knows at least hopefully he does. I'm just going to stay out of it I guess and have to listen to him bark and bark and bark and bark. Thankfully it's the weekend.
Don't forget to let me know what you think.
Love and miss you all! ;-)
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you dog people...!
j/k
I think you did the right thing. obviously this dude doesnt care about his canine and he also sounds a bit lazy.
good luck with the bark bark bark.
miss you bunches!
Post a Comment