Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF! ;-)

I'm am sooooooo glad today is Friday. I've been really crabby the past few days. Not really sure why. Thanks to a very dear friend that made my day yesterday talking about pigs flying outside! ;-) I actually laughed out loud and it's making me smile now so hopefully that gets me through the day.
No really big plans this weekend. It's supposed to be in the mid 70's so we are going to go check out that ceremony site on Saturday. Can't wait. I really hope we like it. It would be one thing off my list of things to do and we would be that much closer to having a date! Sunday we have a picnic/get together with some friends at Fiesta Island in PB. Should be fun, hanging out by the water playing games and having a few drinks. But before that we HAVE to watch the New York Giants game otherwise Dave would be going nuts. Can't believe the SuperBowl is in a few weeks!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: