Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Cali!




Happy birthday to Cali, Happy birthday to her! She is 2 years old as of 1-7-08. I've been lazy and didn't get these photo's on the computer. I can't believe she's 2. I remember when we got her and she was only 5 weeks old about the size of her tail! ;-) She was so cute. I have to say she has grown up a lot in the last year. She lets Dave and I sleep past 8 (that's huge for us, and for those that know me very very well I need my 8 hours!), she doesn't eat anything anymore, besides taking socks and undies to get our attentions she sticks to chewing on her toys. I'm sure she will fill this year with lots of laughs! ;-) She was the best Valentines Day Present Ever! I couldn't imagine life without her.

Mom I thought you would like the picture of Cali and I (me with the towel still on my head!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test