Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sad News!

For those of you that knew there could be a chance of Dave and I getting married this September......well, it fell through. So no wedding in 08 for us. But that is ok. It will be sometime next summer and it will be just as beautiful. Once I have a date I will let everyone know - Promise!
Sorry I haven't posted all last week. It was a very long, crazy week. I'm glad it is over and the start of a new one.
More to come later........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mea to sound up about it, but I am kinda glad you are waiting till next summer. That will give me plenty of time to get back to normal size. Plus, baby will be bigger and maybe come with. We will see.

Anonymous said...

I meant to say " I don't mean..."

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... the first two comments are from me, Jessica. Your cousin.