Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011!!

So this year instead of a Christmas Eve Pub crawl Dave and I did a food crawl!!! We went to the beach first to watch the sunset! It was a beautiful day so we couldn't help but make a trip to the beach!!! After that we went over to one of our favorite restaurants and had an appetizer and then went over to a chocolate bar and I got this yummy piece of cake and Dave got a hot chocolate/coffee drink!!! It was such a great evening!! We ended the night opening 1 present! I love watching Cali open hers!! She is so funny and loves the wrapping paper!!


Family photo!
Beginning of the beautiful sunset!



An attempt to get one with the sun behind us!

I love him so very much!

LOVE this photo!




Our first food stop!

And our last!

Cali starting to open her present from my Mom!


Thanks Grandma for the awesome toy!!! ;-)
New slippers!!!


Bulls sweatpants for the game Christmas Day!!
A new huge night shirt!! All mine or getting too small!! ;-)
Xmas present for baby!!
Lots and Lots of songs to sing!
Merry Christmas Eve!! ;-)

No comments: