Friday, June 25, 2010

Our tattoos!!

A month ago Dave and I went and got our first tattoos together!! I had the idea for mine since we moved out to Cali about 4 years ago. Not only is it for our pup, but we've had a lot of happy, life changing memories here in California! I have to say I'm surprised I didn't either pass out or not go through with it. It really wasn't as bad as I had thought. Like my friend Heather put it, it feels like someone scratching a really bad sunburn over and over again. It was a bit more intense over the bone, but I just did heavy breathing the whole time and before I knew it it was over!!! I absolutely LOVE mine!! I'm so happy with it and so glad I got it and above all did it with Dave!! It all means a lot to me!! It is now looking like it did right when he was finished. The first few weeks it was pretty gross, with healing and everything, but now we are all good!!! I really Love Dave's too!! I think it looks really sharp....love the colors!! He is happy with his as well!!! ;-) Thanks to Dave over at Big Fish Tattoo for doing such an awesome job!!!









No comments: