2009...Wow what a year!! I have to say I was blessed in so many ways this past year! I'm getting teary eyed just typing this! I have a wonderful Husband that I love with all of my heart and a great dog that I couldn't live without..she brings us so much joy and laughter everyday! I have a wonderful Mom...who I love dearly..she is my best friend and I am so thankful for everything she does for me. I love you mom, ALWAYS! and of course my Yerks family!! You are all dear to my hearts in so many ways! Mom and Dad, thank you for everything you've done for Dave and I! You are loved Always! Sara, I'm so happy to have you as my sister! I've always wanted one and I'm glad I got you!! Dan, you are awesome..I really wish we could hang out more!! Hopefully soon!! ;-)And of course all of our friends!! I wish I had enough time to write a little something to all of you! I thank you all for everything you've done for Dave and I!! With out you life would be out of place! We love you all!!
Here's to a great New Year!! Lots of Love Dave, Felicia, & Cali!! XOXOX
No comments:
Post a Comment