Last Wednesday we had a pretty busy day!! Dave got off work early so we took Cali girl to the beach!! She had a great time...it's so funny how she knows where she's going!! She's like a little kid in a candy store!! Then that night we went over to the botanical gardens to check out all the lights and say Hi to Jenn!! (she works there). We had some warm wine, can't remember what they call it and got a little Mexican for dinner! It was a great time and cool to see all the plants lit up!! And I got to play with snow! Brent was there earlier the following week to make it snow and they had a little left over!! I was hoping to get a snow ball, but it was solid, not fluffy snow anymore!!! ;-) Still cool to see snow in California!! ;-) After we did our walk around, Jenn had to get back to work and Brent, Dave & I decided to go get a drink at D street bar!! And I got some awesome ice cream and brownie thing!! yummy ;-)
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Last Wednesday Fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment