To start off Saturday I had Malana's Baby Shower! A great job goes out to Heather for putting it together....everything turned out AWESOME!!! And a good luck and congratulations goes out to Malana and Nick! Thank you for letting me be a part of this special time...can't wait to meet little Oliver!!!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Malana's Baby Shower!
Another busy weekend in the Yerks household!!! Friday night we went over to our neighbors for a few drinks and some games!! I LOVE having cool neighbors....soooo fun!! ;-)
To start off Saturday I had Malana's Baby Shower! A great job goes out to Heather for putting it together....everything turned out AWESOME!!! And a good luck and congratulations goes out to Malana and Nick! Thank you for letting me be a part of this special time...can't wait to meet little Oliver!!!
Cali mad that I was leaving and Dave was already out surfing
Heather's awesome homemade cake!!! Great job girl!
Cutest thing I've ever seen.....a diaper cake!! I so want to make one...someone get PG soon so I can!! ;-)
View from the bay....so clear!

Me an Mama to be!!
Heather, Malana and I
One of the outfits I got her....so cute!!
Had to get this cuz her theme is monkey's and it has monkey feet!!



2 of the guys got Nick a bottle of Jack and some ear plugs!!!
One of their friends thought she was having a girl!!! So funny ;-)

Me writing down who got what for her!
Kelli watching!
Love these bibs!
The hostest with the mostest!! ;-)
LOL

The happy soon to be parents!! ;-)
To start off Saturday I had Malana's Baby Shower! A great job goes out to Heather for putting it together....everything turned out AWESOME!!! And a good luck and congratulations goes out to Malana and Nick! Thank you for letting me be a part of this special time...can't wait to meet little Oliver!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment