Thursday, September 10, 2009

A day at the race track!!!!

Wednesday 9-9-09 we decided to spend the day at the track!!! Dave nor I had ever been to Del Mar and we wanted to see it before we left California! Thanks to B.J. again for some great tickets!! It was so much fun and addicting!!! The best race by far was the 9th. Me and B.J. bet $9 on the 9th horse and we WON!! Hell yeah ;-) I also had a trifecta that we won on so it was AWESOME! ;-) By the end of the night we came out ok...went with $108 and came home with $83. If you take out our drinks and parking we did pretty well!! After the races John, Dave and I went and got some dinner at this Sushi place we've been wanting to try. It was great...found another roll I really like!!! ;-) Thanks again John for the great tickets and hanging out with us!! Can't wait to do it again!
Hope you all are having a great week. Tomorrow is Friday, this week has gone by so fast for me...can't believe it! And we have a busy weekend planned so you'll be hearing from me again soon!
Update on the job front....Still looking. Haven't heard anything from the temp place yet, but I keep checking in with them and I'm still sending out my resume like crazy. Hopefully something soon! Hugs from all of us!!


An updated pic of our baby roo!! ;-)
From the parking lot!
Another parking lot picture
Right as you walk in!
Cool beer box thing

this is from the 4th deck!

Got them starting off!
Cool pic!
Down right by the track!
One of Dave's winning tickets!
Pretty area where the horses come out and walk around before the race!
Oh so cute!





Here they come!

Me and B.J.
Our 9,9,9
Up on the 3rd deck!
My first ever won Trifecta!!!
Winning tickets all around!




Watching the last race up close!





Dave's last winning ticket!
Great Sushi!
After we eat!! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soounds like a fun day! Winning is the best part. Do I see Dave without his beard??? Looking good. Hope to see you both in Oct. Love, MB