Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun Week and Weekend!!

Hey All! Happy Monday to you....hope it's been a good one so far! We had a pretty relaxing week last week and a pretty good weekend! I'm checking things off my "to do" list one, by one, but we are getting things done and ready for our 2 weeks in Hawaii! We are in May Grey right now so I haven't been able to get as much sun as I've wanted, but hopefully it will start clearing up in the next few weeks for me....we shall see. On Saturday Dave and I did LOTS of shopping. We used all our gift cards and got some pretty awesome stuff! Hopefully this week will be just a productive as last, still have a few things on that list to get done!!!
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend as well! We will be seeing some of you very soon, can't wait!!! ;-) XOXO


Cali taking over my side of the bed!! ;-)
Went and watched Dave Surf last Wednesday!
Cali not wanting me to take her picture!!
Thanks to Christa I have these awesome cookie cutters and I made Cali some more homemade doggie treats! This last time she went 3 weeks without having to be takin to the vet so that is huge progress!! We'll stick with these basic biscuits till we get back from Hawaii and then I'll try some peanut butter ones for her!!

No comments: