Monday, April 6, 2009

First Dress fitting!

Saturday I had my first dress fitting. I was kinda nervous going in since I got the dress almost a year ago, but it still fit perfect!! All they have to do is the bustle and the length!! The bustle looks so awesome! There's a lot of them, I think 14, but it look really good! I LOVE it! Thank you to Heather for coming with me....it was nice to have someone else to share this with! ;-) My 2nd appointment is on Friday May 8th so I'm hoping that that will be my final fitting....we shall see! The puffy skirt that goes under the dress only come is sizes 6 or 8 and I really need a 7 so I'm going to be walking around in mine to stretch it out a little before June!! Ha, Daves going to laugh at me!!!

Sunday we found the 2 other hotels we are staying at our 2nd week!! I feel like we wasted a beautiful day being inside working on the computer, but it was worth it! One more thing off our list. I also got the letters out to everyone that will be coming to Hawaii so everyone has an idea of what will be going on when.

Hope everyone is have a great start to their week!! Hugs from Carlsbad!

No comments: