Thursday I got Cubs tickets as a little B-day present to myself so me, mom, Tony and Sara all went. It was LOTS of fun. We drove the car to Midway and took the train the rest of the way! The cubbies lost, which sucked, but after the game we went over to the cubbie bear...which I had never been too and had a few drinks there!!! We all had a great time! Sara almost got into a fight with some lady giving us the evil eye.....You go girl and then as we were standing by the door to get some fresh air we saw another fight outside. It was a bad one too, one guy got a beer bottle to the head and a punch in the nose....after that the cops came and everyone ran. At that point we figured it was about time to leave so back on the train we go. What we didn't know was you had to pay attention to the color on the train to make sure you were getting on the right one, well we got on the green instead of the orange and had to do a "U turn" on the train to get going the right way!!!! We finally made it back to the car, headed to my mom's, let the dogs out and went and got some dinner! Which was awesome!! Thanks to Mom, Tony and Sara for spending the day with me! It was the greatest time, and I hope we do it again soon!!! Love you! ;-)
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Cubs game at Wrigley
I had an awesome trip to Chicago last week. I got in on Wednesday at about 5:30pm, we went and had an awesome birthday dinner at Portillo's - YUMMY! Then went back to my mom's and hung out. I was going to unpack my stuff, open my birthday present and go have a drink with my mom and tony....well that changed as soon as I opened my suitcase. I took the wrong bag...I know, I know such a blonde. I felt horrible so we tried calling the name on the tag and the number was disconnected so we called the airport told them what I did and let them know I was on my way back to get my bag and return this ladies. What made it all worse is the lady had a tag on it that said "Please don't take MY BAG...I'm too old to chase you".....we were all laughing so hard, but felt bad. So not the best way to start my trip, but it will be remembered!!!
Thursday I got Cubs tickets as a little B-day present to myself so me, mom, Tony and Sara all went. It was LOTS of fun. We drove the car to Midway and took the train the rest of the way! The cubbies lost, which sucked, but after the game we went over to the cubbie bear...which I had never been too and had a few drinks there!!! We all had a great time! Sara almost got into a fight with some lady giving us the evil eye.....You go girl and then as we were standing by the door to get some fresh air we saw another fight outside. It was a bad one too, one guy got a beer bottle to the head and a punch in the nose....after that the cops came and everyone ran. At that point we figured it was about time to leave so back on the train we go. What we didn't know was you had to pay attention to the color on the train to make sure you were getting on the right one, well we got on the green instead of the orange and had to do a "U turn" on the train to get going the right way!!!! We finally made it back to the car, headed to my mom's, let the dogs out and went and got some dinner! Which was awesome!! Thanks to Mom, Tony and Sara for spending the day with me! It was the greatest time, and I hope we do it again soon!!! Love you! ;-)











Thursday I got Cubs tickets as a little B-day present to myself so me, mom, Tony and Sara all went. It was LOTS of fun. We drove the car to Midway and took the train the rest of the way! The cubbies lost, which sucked, but after the game we went over to the cubbie bear...which I had never been too and had a few drinks there!!! We all had a great time! Sara almost got into a fight with some lady giving us the evil eye.....You go girl and then as we were standing by the door to get some fresh air we saw another fight outside. It was a bad one too, one guy got a beer bottle to the head and a punch in the nose....after that the cops came and everyone ran. At that point we figured it was about time to leave so back on the train we go. What we didn't know was you had to pay attention to the color on the train to make sure you were getting on the right one, well we got on the green instead of the orange and had to do a "U turn" on the train to get going the right way!!!! We finally made it back to the car, headed to my mom's, let the dogs out and went and got some dinner! Which was awesome!! Thanks to Mom, Tony and Sara for spending the day with me! It was the greatest time, and I hope we do it again soon!!! Love you! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment