Saturday we had 2 couples come by for a dinner party at our house. Everything turned out great. We made Salmon with wasabi mashed potatoes and broccoli. Neither Dave nor I have ever cooked that much at once. Surprisingly we timed everything very well. Thank you to Kelli & Paul for the salad, and appetizer. And Thanks to Ryan & Sheri for the great desert! We will have to all get together again soon!;-)
A little family update for you......I'm doing good. Getting a little bored being home all the time, but I've been starting projects and enjoying the nice weather. At this point I am still looking for a job and if something great comes along I will take it, but with the wedding getting closer, I'm going to be needing a lot of time off so it's been put on the back burner so to say. We are still doing good as far as financially so no worries there!
Dave is doing great! He is full time working from home, which was a little challenging at first but we've got it down now. His job is getting more and more sketchy....but we are just hoping that it's around till after the wedding and hopefully he will be able to find something else soon after that.
Cali is doing better since we have started her training. With the weather getting a little warmer our walks are getting a little longer. I will start bring water with just cuz she gets so hot.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well! Hugs. I'm going to leave you with a few pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment