Hope you all had a great weekend as well and a wonderful week ahead. Valentines Day is only 6 days away so I hope everyone's love has something nice planned!!! Hugs from Carlsbad! ;-)
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Bowling - Oh yeah!
Bowling anyone?!?! I've been wanting to bowl for a while and we finally set up a little bowling party! We all met over at Tony's and pre-partied at his place cuz you can walk to the bowling alley......it's like a block from his house! Thanks Tony for letting us hang out! ;-) We thought it started at 9, but we were wrong...didn't start till 9:30 so we had to just hang out in line for about 20 minutes or so! No big deal, it went by fast. None of us have been bowling in a really long time....but we all seemed to do pretty good! We did 2 regular games and then our last game was a fun bowl...you could do anything put normal. I'm sure we looked like dorks! ;-)
Hope you all had a great weekend as well and a wonderful week ahead. Valentines Day is only 6 days away so I hope everyone's love has something nice planned!!! Hugs from Carlsbad! ;-)



Hope you all had a great weekend as well and a wonderful week ahead. Valentines Day is only 6 days away so I hope everyone's love has something nice planned!!! Hugs from Carlsbad! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment