Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I did it!!!

Mom your going to be impressed! I'm impressed with myself! Ha who ever thought I could stitch curtains after I cut them! ;-)
So for those that are lost......The middle curtain was too long for me to hang in the kitchen like I wanted. And me being me I called mom thinking I could just cut it and put it up and be done with it. Well after talking with her I either had to get a sewing machine, go find this stuff called stitch witchery ( it hems things for people, like me, that don't know how to use a sewing machine), or hand stitch it. So I took the way I knew best and cut and stitched it myself. And I have to say I did a pretty good job. It's not perfect and I don't think the bottom is perfectly straight, but no one can tell unless you look up really, really close. ;-) I'm just so happy with myself, I can't wait for Dave to get home so I can show him!!!
I know everyone is waiting for pictures of the inside. I will get that posted this weekend. PROMISE!! I'm thinking about doing little videos of every room instead of pictures. We will see what works best. Hugs and Kisses from California!!! ;-)




2 comments:

paigemoe said...

I'm so proud of you! Sooo.... what's the next project?

Christa said...

I need curtains for the townhouse....now you can make them!

hehe. j/k

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

POST MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!