Last week Dave and I got our Turkey. It was the smallest one we had seen so we figured it would be fine. The guy at Trader Joe's said it was good till the 30th. Well Sunday night we opened up the fridge and got this strong rotten egg smell. At first we thought it was something that spilled from the party so I was taking everything out and wiping it down. Everything was fine till I got to the turkey....it was really, really bad. So yesterday, I took it back and they exchanged it for a new one...thank goodness they still had some. I think it had happened a lot b/c the lady just said I had to grab a new one and bring it to the register. We have a 14 pound turkey, it was the smallest they had, but it's going to be yummy! Can't wait to cook it!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know what you guys are having for breakfast, lunch AND dinner for the next week......
hehe....
Eggs and turkey sounds good!!
Tony
Hope Dave is making his homemade turkey soup! Love, Mom (Maribeth)
Post a Comment